**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rankdown event

I really enjoyed that rankdown event we had at the beginning of the year. It helped me fix my champs. I had some really poopy ones ranked high and my not so poopy ones rather low. It helped fix my crew. I now need to do it again because... I did it again. Ranked up a couple of not so good champs.

My question is will we get another rankdown event??

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It wasn't an event it was compensation after a really severe need of the best champs in the game
  • Options
    Oh. Well they need to make it thing. Because it was extremely helpful!! Well dang that means it won't happen!
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Oh. Well they need to make it thing. Because it was extremely helpful!! Well dang that means it won't happen!

You are correct. It will not happen again or they have said if it does it will be different than last time.
  • Options
    They didn't seem so bad until I found seatins ranking list. Tho they're not BAD, they are definitely not the best I have. That and I've been getting better champs as well.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

You are correct. It will not happen again or they have said if it does it will be different than last time.

Different how? I thought the last one was pretty good. I only had like 7 4*s when it hit. I've 26 now. And some of them I wouldn't mind dropping in rank.
  • Options
    Or at least a way to rank our champs down would be nice
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    They didn't seem so bad until I found seatins ranking list. Tho they're not BAD, they are definitely not the best I have. That and I've been getting better champs as well.

Patience is the key with rank ups. Eventually you'll get to the point where sitting on a max sig 4/40 WM makes more sense than wasting the catalysts to take him to 5/50. If I would have done that months ago I would have missed max ranking Ultron a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    would be nice, but i hope they don't come back for the sake of the game. it would be game breaking if RDTs were a regular thing in this game.

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    It wasn't an event it was compensation after a really severe need of the best champs in the game

Lol autocorrect got me it isn't supposed to be need it was nerf
  • Options
    Oh dear I don't have a single 5/50 yet. I have 7-4/40s and 4 of those are aw defenders. Bpcw is hard to use but great on def. Oddly enough it's my 3*s I wanna switch ranks on. I've found I'm better with some than others and I can't seem to maintain enough gold to rank up the more desirable ones. I have like 75 3*s so I tend to focus on them more.
  • Options
    Qwerty wrote: »
    would be nice, but i hope they don't come back for the sake of the game. it would be game breaking if RDTs were a regular thing in this game.

I'm not saying regular but once a year would be beneficial I think. Since they come out with at least 2 new champs a month. By the next year we'll wanna switch out some of our higher ones for the new ones(if you haven't maxed them yet)
  • Options
    Hey All,

Like others in this thread have already said, we have no plans at this time to bring the Rank Down tickets back at this time. They are not meant to be a regular part of The Contest, and are only for use when a Champion has been adjusted to no longer operate in the way that they once did.

Because there is no more to add at this time, we're going to close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.