**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Re: Tier 5 Class Catalyst Bundle

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
After seeing reports of 11.25k shards per t5 class cats and a, what is now being called a poorly advertised bundle, I put CASH into the game. This game is RNG based and I pulled FOUR 11.25k science shards, netting a full t5 class science. For the first time in the games history I felt like I got something no one else did. I am quite possibly the only person in the game that netted this fortune. Having this stripped from me for the units paid (when I wouldn't have put cash into the game had I known it was some small insignificant amount is completely unacceptable. "I want my money back" doesn't quite cut it on this one. I want ALL my money back is my current reaction.

Comments

• battleone said:

After seeing reports of 11.25k shards per t5 class cats and a, what is now being called a poorly advertised bundle, I put CASH into the game. This game is RNG based and I pulled FOUR 11.25k science shards, netting a full t5 class science. For the first time in the games history I felt like I got something no one else did. I am quite possibly the only person in the game that netted this fortune. Having this stripped from me for the units paid (when I wouldn't have put cash into the game had I known it was some small insignificant amount is completely unacceptable. "I want my money back" doesn't quite cut it on this one. I want ALL my money back is my current reaction.

Please reach out to our Support team. We are not equipped to assist with Account level issues on the Forums.
This discussion has been closed.