**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW expert map beta

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Just a question to the mods about the new beta, does it happen during the war season? And In the beta will we run individual wars, or will we have to join a beta alliance to test the new map? Just so we don't have to run our regular accounts and our beta wars at the same time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Just a question to the mods about the new beta, does it happen during the war season? And In the beta will we run individual wars, or will we have to join a beta alliance to test the new map? Just so we don't have to run our regular accounts and our beta wars at the same time.

You use you acc but in a betas sever so u can switch between you beta then back to the regularr game
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Gamer said:

The_Boss9 said:

You use you acc but in a betas sever so u can switch between you beta then back to the regularr game
    I know, I was just wondering If I will have to play war on two different servers (beta AND regular) or if it's move when you feel like it in the beta. Just because War and AQ on one server takes up enough time.
  • There will be more information coming for those involved, but it will not take place during an AW Season, and there will be both accelerated Alliance and Single Player options in the Beta.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

There will be more information coming for those involved, but it will not take place during an AW Season, and there will be both accelerated Alliance and Single Player options in the Beta.

Thanks!
  • Itslit23Itslit23 Posts: 5
    2 days and u still can't access the beta
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I still can't log into beta. Can't test it out, but guys I know say the new nodes are terrible. Massive power gain that stacks on crits landed. What a joke. Opponent goes to sp3 in seconds. Videos posted in chat are ridiculous. I barely play AW as is. This will make even more players quit the worst part of the game.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    -sixate- said:

I still can't log into beta. Can't test it out, but guys I know say the new nodes are terrible. Massive power gain that stacks on crits landed. What a joke. Opponent goes to sp3 in seconds. Videos posted in chat are ridiculous. I barely play AW as is. This will make even more players quit the worst part of the game.

Its definitely a node that requires specific champs... magik, doc ock, voodoo and morningstar were best to use against it when i tried it...

HOWEVER

That node plus Fisticuffs and all or nothing... very hard to counter that unless you have a champ that can tank sp3 constantly,

Alpha Scorpion
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you have feedback about beta content, please leave it in the Beta section of the forums. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.