**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Progress to uncollected

Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
I don't know if anyone will care but I'm super happy right now...
Yesterday I started being serious about Act 5 and yesterday I beat 5.1.1 and 5.1.2
Now today I just finished up 5.1.3 and 5.1.4
Like I said many might not care but for those who have been helping in my journey thank you so much for all the help

Comments

• Options
    Uh this wasn't supposed to be in tips. Could someone tell me how to move it to general?
  • Options
    Went ahead and moved this for you. Congrats on the progress you've made toward Uncollected!
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mr_E said:

Yesterday I started being serious about Act 5 and yesterday I beat 5.1.1 and 5.1.2
    Like I said many might not care but for those who have been helping in my journey thank you so much for all the help

Good job mate only 2 more quests to go
  • Options
    Patchie93 said:

Mr_E said:

Good job mate only 2 more quests to go
    And I quite literally just beat AA and so now I'm on to chapter 2
  • Options
    Just an update. I have finished 5.1.5 5.1.6 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 only 4 more to go to become Uncollected
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    You wont love 5.2.4 its not too much fun masochism is the global node so think of it as buffet but if you put a debuff on them they regen as well
  • Options

You wont love 5.2.4 its not too much fun masochism is the global node so think of it as buffet but if you put a debuff on them they regen as well

Yeah I found that out the hard way lol