**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.3 completed!

hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
After months of struggling, I just completed act 5.3😍that Hyperion was the biggest pain in the a** for me...ghost Helped too much.... I'm now going for 5.4 wish me luck guysπŸ™‚
Btw my team was :-

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    And actually no units spent on these, I just quit when I loose and try again and again, it just costed some l1 revives from free crystals
    edited April 2019
    My common team
    For full 5.3 except 5.3.4
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159 β˜…
    Awesome man, I've also used ghost for entire 5.3, even with weakness she's still amazing, don't you love exiting the fight with full health? :)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did completion for both 5.3 and 5.4...planning to see if i can 100% entire 5.4 lol
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations 5.3 was by far the worst part of act 5
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Well done! I am right there now! Waiting till i rank my Blade and spidey stark! Ghost rider should be able to take that puppy! Good luck from here! Seenya on the other side!
    Rap said:

Congrats! Well done! I am right there now! Waiting till i rank my Blade and spidey stark! Ghost rider should be able to take that puppy! Good luck from here! Seenya on the other side!

Dshu said:

Congratulations 5.3 was by far the worst part of act 5

Psy26 said:

Awesome man, I've also used ghost for entire 5.3, even with weakness she's still amazing, don't you love exiting the fight with full health? :)

Thanks guys, btw I only quit when I get k.o ;)

I did completion for both 5.3 and 5.4...planning to see if i can 100% entire 5.4 lol

Good luck mate!
    Rap said:

• Nice work; congratulations!
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283 β˜…
    edited April 2019
    @rap better use Tech champs instead of mystics. Use Starky