**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading Loop

Been experiencing on numerous occasions when the app gets stuck in a Loading Loop. It especially hurts during Alliance Quests and Wars when you have to restart the app which leads to lost of attack bonus and health. This keeps happening but there's no resolution. It's taking the fun out of the game. I've invested too much time and money for this to keep happening. Since this post, I've been in a loop for 40 minutes with no choice but to restart. Please fix this.

Comments

• Hey Choco_Roco, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing loading issues with the game and I understand it can be frustrating when something like this occurs. If you haven't already, I recommend performing the troubleshooting steps below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about loading issues more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.