**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Visions SP2 broken

Congrats, you guys broke visions sp2. It now does no damage whatsoever. Noticed it with my og vision and just now with vision aou. Can someone else verify my observations? I'm on iOS, iPhone 7+.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It happened to me with his sp1 against storm. I used 3 and the power was burned but not converted to damage so I power drained but it didn't harm her at all
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    This issue is not just with Vision, it's an issue with ALL power drain mechanics.

Me and my alliance mates have had this issue come up randomly with both Visions, Rogue, and Magik.

If you're unable to power drain or power drain doesn't do damage during a fight, it won't work for that whole fight. However, it doesn't happen in every fight, as it appears random.

This is a HUGE issue that needs to be investigated ASAP by Kabam.
  • We're aware that there may be an issue at hand here. Please remember to look for threads that already exist on the topic before making a post. If there isn't one, please remember to make it in the correct Sub Forum.
This discussion has been closed.