**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
Just pulled this dude out of a 5* crystal. I’ve been searching for a 5* Captain Marvel Movie for a while and I know he’s got a great synergy with her to that’s cool. However, I don’t really understand how to utilize his mechanics for maximum damage output. I hear he deals a lot of damage. I currently have him at 2/35, waiting to rank 3 him. Any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Nick Fury need duped to be good
  • He definitely gains some raw damage potential from his sig ability and it definitely helps him maintain his Tactical Charges more easily, though he still has access to plenty of his utility even without it. He only needs 5 Tactical Charges to get around Miss and Evade, which isn't too hard to maintain and can be a big boon against certain Champions. I've been able to stay at or above 5 Charges without much trouble by focusing on his SP1. I was actually able to get plenty of use out of him in this month's event quest before his sig ability even cam into play. And the Disorient from his SP1 can be helpful as well.

He can also Purify non-damaging Debuffs by knocking opponent's down, which can be helpful when dealing with certain quests or opponents. And while he doesn't completely get around auto-block, he is Stun immune when an opponent auto-blocks him and applies a 12 second Bleed when it happens.

I've also used Heimdall's Lost Daughters of Asgard synergy to give Nick a permanent Fury at the start of a fight and let him freely build and keep those Tactical Charges. And I like the synergies Nick brings to a team, though you'll have to judge for yourself how well he fits into your teams.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Get him awakened for his real damage. Seatin has a good video on nick fury mechanics. What I watched to understand how to play mine and then I took him to 4/55 and waiting on gold to 5/65 him.
    Bleeds are what does his damage when his decoy is down. Get 8 bleed stacks to convert to internal and do a MLLL combo to get the light combo bleed that does a lot of damage. Learn small part of him first and then expand how to play him. Takes some practice but he’s so much fun to play. I use him to melt guys in act 6.
    Also helps to invest in deep wounds if haven’t already.