**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Polar opposite magnetic mastery

The Ultron on the passive evade line in the colossus mini boss chapter places passive evade charges on you even when your combo or hits land, wasp seems to as well only I gave up at her . You can parry him and hit him once while stunned and still get a passive evade charge. Is this supposed to be the case? I though he actually had to evade your attack to trigger the charges on you

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Literally all of them do it. Everyone is reporting the bug and Kabam has refused to acknowledge it. With any luck they'll eventually hear our outrage and compensate, but I have no hopes.
  • Options
    YurikenzYurikenz Posts: 7
    Haven't tried that path but I had problems with magik in final kang chapter. AA neurotoxin didn't negate the limbo even when I had 4-5 stacks of neurotoxin on her. Is this supposed to happen? Only tech champs are immune to ability accuracy reduction right?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Yurikenz said:

Haven't tried that path but I had problems with magik in final kang chapter. AA neurotoxin didn't negate the limbo even when I had 4-5 stacks of neurotoxin on her. Is this supposed to happen? Only tech champs are immune to ability accuracy reduction right?

Is your aa dups I’m assuming yes
  • Options
    YurikenzYurikenz Posts: 7
    Gamer said:

Yurikenz said:

Is your aa dups I’m assuming yes
    Yes my AA is duped.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Literally all of them do it. Everyone is reporting the bug and Kabam has refused to acknowledge it. With any luck they'll eventually hear our outrage and compensate, but I have no hopes.

Not all of them, it is a known issue which was mostly fixed yesterday, only 2 nodes do it now, before 5 did it.
  • Options
    Hey there, there's actually already a thread going for this topic here. We will be continuing to update everyone there as new information becomes available to share.
This discussion has been closed.