**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain marvel taking damage while Indestructible

MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
While fighting against Guillotine boss in uncollected 1.1, I used Cap marvel because of the nodes. Well... I was still losing health because of a strange interaction (maybe with Heal reversal).
I made a video Proof:
https://streamable.com/69h0a
I've seen a post recently, but with namor Sig 200. He was taking damage too, with that Heal reversal debuff....

Comments

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited October 2019
    The node explains why you’re losing health🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Also, when you’re close to her you’re going to get that regen due to the CE node but because of the reversal you’ll lose health. You lose health from being far. And you also lose health from being close with the debuff
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes, that is their intended combination of nodes and due to that I decided to go with Cap cause she has indestructible.
    The problem is that maybe a smaller player with the 4 star could die thanks to this bug
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. I noticed in the video that damage numbers appear on Captain Marvel, but her health doesn't move from 82%. Do you happen to have any other video of this issue occurring or remember if her health bar decreased while she was Indestructible?
    edited October 2019

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. I noticed in the video that damage numbers appear on Captain Marvel, but her health doesn't move from 82%. Do you happen to have any other video of this issue occurring or remember if her health bar decreased while she was Indestructible?

No... but as I see, it's only a graphic bug (that 229 damage could be the combination of willpower and 1% Close encounters, but reversed due to heal reversal)
    So, she is really not taking damage... Maybe that the issue I've seen on namor is the same thing: it looks like he is taking that damage, but he is not losing Health (thanks to maxed signature Ability)
    If I notice something else, or I find a difference, I'll let you know
    edited October 2019

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. I noticed in the video that damage numbers appear on Captain Marvel, but her health doesn't move from 82%. Do you happen to have any other video of this issue occurring or remember if her health bar decreased while she was Indestructible?

Ok I think that it's only a Graphic bug. As you noticed, Cap marvel was not taking damage... so I made some other tests with characters who can take no damage for few seconds: Namor sig 200 and Ghost + Hood
    The results indeed are that none of them was taking damage (the "red numbers" still appeared) because the health percentage didn't decrease (while Namor was hitting or while Ghost was Phasing)
    The ultimate proof is that Ghost was at full health (so she had the full yellow bar) and at the beginning of the fight she still had that yellow bar (because while phasing, she takes no damage)
    Here is the video:
    https://streamable.com/j22ks
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I know it’s not captain marvel but here is vid of Dormmamu in Variant 2.2 where I believe there is an issue with his indestructible.

Variant 2.2 has the Dimensional dominion node that allows Dorrmy to gain unstoppable and indestructible when using heavy attack every 15 seconds. Please note that I also have the heimdall and Mordo synergy on my team so there is a lot going on.

Towards the end of the vid, I’m under an indestructible buff and when I get hit, the Mordo synergy kicks in and I get “Revived”. Why am I taking any damage and getting the Mordo synergy to kick in when I’m supposed to Be indestructible???

Check out the 23 second mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A11RpMBt_i4

Never mind the other bugs it shows.