**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

warning lol

so mey user are using mod and kabam ur are banned me why. and i like coc ye game kisi ko banned nai kar ti clash of clan achi game he jis ka koi mod nai hi uper tum kabam banned ha mari id kar te ho but tum q mod hata q nai de te net pe kaha se aaja te he mod you tube pe bhi dekh te he mod. never to give me warning again so unlock my account .......thx

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    svking wrote: »
    so mey user are using mod and kabam ur are banned me why. and i like coc ye game kisi ko banned nai kar ti clash of clan achi game he jis ka koi mod nai hi uper tum kabam banned ha mari id kar te ho but tum q mod hata q nai de te net pe kaha se aaja te he mod you tube pe bhi dekh te he mod. never to give me warning again so unlock my account .......thx

They run ban waves...everyone will be caught eventually. And you did the crime so pay the punishment!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You need to shut up, you modded and everyone knows it is wrong stop whining and play properly
  • We do not discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in our Forums. If you would like to appeal or discuss a ban, please contact our Customer Service Team here: https://kabam.secure.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
    Please note that our team will not disclose the reasons as to why your account was banned.
This discussion has been closed.