**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

NAmors nerf

There is no need for nerfing namor. His build up already takes way long and his regen doesnt even come close to touching champions like omega red or blade. Further more if you tested namor in act 6 at all as a 5* r5 youd realize hes not even the best option omega red is. This is reminiscent of the dr strange nerf. I cannot overstate how disruptive this is to spending on crystals. Knowing a champion may be rebalanced 3~6 months after release defeats the whole point of spending money or time in arena going for the champion only to have them changedat a later date. Ive stopped spending money on this game because of the rebalancing. Please kabam wake up and stop this before it has a detrimental effect on the community and the game weall love

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It honestly doesn't sound like Namor's changes will be all that radical. His best utility comes from his Sig ability, and that isn't being touched. True it will take a bit longer to build to Imperius Rex, but it will also get him landing more bleeds on the opponent, which will have it's uses in certain situations. I fully intend to try him out when the changes go live, but unless I missed something drastic in what they described for the proposed changes, I fully intend to keep my 5/65 Sig 200 where he is. I'm more concerned about Cull, honestly.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Dont have Namor, thus I'm more concern about Cull meself. But if the change to Namor isn't that radical or huge, why bother at all. Then leave him be. I dont think Kabam has anyone's interest but their own. If they do or did, they'd have upped Culls block prof while bringing down his overall damage.
  • Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE for sharing feedback and suggestions about Champion rebalances. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.