**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintenance 03/19/20 [edited by Mod for clarity]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sriva007Sriva007 Posts: 1
    Hi kabam,
    We had server maintenance yesterday (18 March 20). After that, champions is buggy. No providing grounds quest yesterday.

Today (19 March 20) when i try to login mcoc at 3 30 pm IST, I couldn't not enter the game. It displayed as network problem. My net was good. Ater 5 min it displayed that server maintenance is in process. Please inform about server maintenance before you conduct server maintenance.
  • Options
    mw_666mw_666 Posts: 1
    你们破产了?
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Game seems to be back now guys try again
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    unstable
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    I am having connections issues and when the game logs back in im no longer offered the option to go back into the fight i was dropped from and its starting to make me have to use items. This needs to be fixed!
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The game was down for emergency maintenance for a brief period last night and was quickly brought back online. Any additional connection issues today may be unrelated and should be reported in the Performance Threads at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.