**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think we should get an extra red room key card

When the red room event opened I did not know what was going on and I opened the game claimed the daily objective by defeating drax the destroyer then started with beginner mode thinking that there was a higher reward for exploration of the quest I'm pretty sure a lot more people other than me thought that same thing is there any way that you could be kind enough to offer everyone one extra room entry or take away their current until if they did beginner not knowing that they could have done epic so that they can get a restart so they can maximize their Intel

Do you think we should get an extra red room key card 82 votes

Yes we should get one extra key card
20%
ChadhoganDatmealanMqc19G0311ThebgjCASrinivasJack0312DeaconDeathLoveKeepinItRealSkinnyfatboy82FiiNCHAomine_Daiki10LeoZedStark_SpideyDevsagar2608Prabhu88 17 votes
No we shouldn't get one extra key card
69%
DL864Vdh2008TheJallizuffyApocalypse189Oesername123crogsWardenclockLightvayneTaiphoon_zeroOsfan8tooblazedch4rnCupidTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolLmaoCharlie_SceneDarthPhalChampioncritic 57 votes
Yes we should get an extra key card and keep the Intel we already have it claimed
2%
GbabyfreshAnnihilator13_ 2 votes
There should be a way to get Intel from another source later down the road without having to purchase units
7%
invasian82BowTieJohnHedronDestroyyourchamH_I_ZMathgeek 6 votes

Comments

• SonofTChalllaSonofTChallla Posts: 5
    I always start at the hardest levels first but agree that we should have got a free one
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Thank you @SonofTChallla
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Agreed but for some people who their parents don't let them on the forums because people are rude and impolite they may not have been able to read this stuff @Kabam Miike

You’re on the forums now so you can’t really use that excuse
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Agreed but for some people who their parents don't let them on the forums because people are rude and impolite they may not have been able to read this stuff @Kabam Miike

There were two in-game mails about it.
    Did it say that the rooms reset every day with completion rewards only @Octoberstack
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Did it say that the rooms reset every day with completion rewards only @Octoberstack

If you took the time to read through it carefully you’d know the answer to that
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

you're on the forums right now though.....

Some one show me where it says that in the announcement
    THE IN-GAME ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Right under section 2 - "entering a red ops quest will consume your key card"
    At the beginning - "a new target everyday" so new key card everyday
    And the quests are available everyday

All the info is there.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

"entering the red room ops will consume you're keycard"
    also, can you answer my previous question?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Lol sorry OP but you've lost this one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

And people wonder why the forums can be rude 🤷
    Well I got 43 Intel instead of 258 because I was scared it's says 28,000 recommended PI for epic then later I saw a video where the champions where 3* and why didn't kabam change it to 5,000 PI recommend
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★
    It does say on the second screenshot that "Entering a Red Room Ops Quest will consume your Keycard." And you only get on card from the objective.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Well I got 43 Intel instead of 258 because I was scared it's says 28,000 recommended PI for epic then later I saw a video where the champions where 3* and why didn't kabam change it to 5,000 PI recommend

This actually is the only valid argument you made. They definitely should have changed the recommended team level. I figured that was a wrong team level, since it’s impossible with 2 stars, and did a pic, but that could cause people not to enter epic I guess.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Yes we should get one extra key card
    I completely understand where OP is coming from. The higher difficulties are usually much much much harder. This one was easy for anyone with max 2*’s.

The “choose wisely” can also be misleading. Makes it sound like you might not be able to clear the super duper content in higher difficulties.

Me
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

There is this thing called in game mail which we got before it started
    edited April 2020
    @Thebgj dude thank you for a little bit of understanding
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Now you know. Watch it on YouTube before trying stuff that requires a limited resource.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Well, now you’ve learned your lesson. Read the in-game mail and forum post throughly, and don’t use the excuse of not allowed on forums because you’re here now.