**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost not phasing rupture debuffs off

Ghost is not shrugging off Tigra’s rupture debuffs when she phases. The below fight is against the final boss Tigra in the heroic event quest. Is there something in her abilities stating that rupture debuffs are not treated as damage over time debuffs for some reason? They are debuffs that cause damage over time, so I don’t know why that would be the case.

https://youtu.be/dD-Wc5sA7BY

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Its not a damaging effect the damage from rupture is a passive from the non damaging debuff reason it doesnt get removed
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    Bendy said:

Its not a damaging effect the damage from rupture is a passive from the non damaging debuff reason it doesnt get removed

Pretty sure that is not true. Below is how rupture is described in her abilities, seems like pretty standard wording for a damaging debuff.

Bendy said:

Pretty sure that is not true. Below is how rupture is described in her abilities, seems like pretty standard wording for a damaging debuff.

Thats literally how domino works from her dup where for her its crit failure when ability fails and for tigra it says when a buff fails it direct damages in no where it says rupture is a damaging debuff
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thats literally how domino works from her dup where for her its crit failure when ability fails and for tigra it says when a buff fails it direct damages in no where it says rupture is a damaging debuff
    It inflicts rupture dealing damage overtime. Did I get any of that wrong?

The only part I am unfamiliar with, is there were two icons, one debuff, one passive effect. I am not fully familiar with Tigra yet to know which is which. Edit after I read @CoatHang3r
    Could be bad wording on fight screen or wording on info page as how i see on info is it being a non damaging debuff ur being inflicted with and not an actual debuff as in wording of info it doesnt say debuff it just states physical damage then via the pic of in fight it says debuff so seems one is off on description
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you read the description of her s2 it basically calls ruptures damaging debuffs. Unless there is a mechanic that prevents shrugging them it appears rupture wasn’t properly tagged; using her against a cornered node would demonstrate this pretty easily.
    edited June 2020

If you read the description of her s2 it basically calls ruptures damaging debuffs. Unless there is a mechanic that prevents shrugging them it appears rupture wasn’t properly tagged; using her against a cornered node would demonstrate this pretty easily.

Just reading and it says each damaging debuff increases chance for rupture be great for more info if description or wording issue as on spotlight they said its a debuff so thats really confusing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s no reason ruptures shouldn’t be shrugged, neutralise shouldn’t, but rupture should
    Bendy said:

Just reading and it says each damaging debuff increases chance for rupture be great for more info if description or wording issue as on spotlight they said its a debuff so thats really confusing
    This furthers my point that rupture is a damaging debuff. If rupture isn’t a damaging debuff, then Tigra has no access to any damaging debuffs to take advantage of that effect in the special 2. Really seems like a pretty clear bug that it isn’t getting shrugged to me.

• I've passed this on to the rest of the team to ask about.
    Quick update: ghost also doesn’t phase the ruptures from Sasquatch.
  • The team is working on a resolution for this. We'll when we have new information to share, we will let everyone know.