**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ freezes on hitting the fight button

After the latest update Whenever i click the fight button in AQ the whole screen freezes. the timer stops and nothing happens for quite some time. It I have hit the click button under 45 seconds I get lucky and the game kicks back to life again. If i have been lower than that The game goes back to the war map screen and i cant do anything. I have to get out of AQ and come back in again which counts as a timeout and i lose half my health. Am tired of spending all my saved potions and now might have to buy them in the future. Am on a phone with 4 gb ram android 8 and everything else works fine apart from the lag on fights with the likes of Mysterio, Aarkus Vision, Nova and a few others which has been a long time issue which i dont even look at now.
Anyone else facing this issue?

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Its all over the game at this point and I have a 2018 Android phone, not just AQ.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Ahh good to know :) I thought i was the only one because no one in my alliance if facing it :cold_sweat:
  • sanbalsanbal Posts: 46
    For me... After hitting fight button game screen freezed and the timer is still running in the background. It takes upto 10 to 15 secs to enter into the fight.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it and gathering information in this thread. If possibe, could you please share the information requested in the Forum Bug Report Template#latest in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.