**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Bug solution

SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
Instead of banning those who took advantage of the bug, or taking away their rewards( although that's probably the best bet) how about you let us play whatever path you want but the entry cost still remains. Now I know it sounds crazy because there are some epic rewards in this quest, in my mind it makes sense and is fair to all. I Understand that this brings up some problems like each day you get 5,000 6* shards if you choose on legendary difficulty, but I think it is worth considering.

Comments

• SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Ok you're right. But like I didn't replay the quest at all. I did it once. Maybe as compensation they let us do what paths we want with entry cost?
  • at0mat0m Posts: 92

Jaded said:

It’s not worth considering.

Anyone that took massive liberties with the glitch deserve to be banned. Those that ran the same path a “few times” no ban.

Everyone lose everything they got from it. That’s fair and worth considering.

People shouldn’t be punished for a bug they didn’t create. They simply took advantage of what was given to them, as literally any sensible and smart person would do.
    Your logic is as good as Iron Patriot in the game.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

It’s not worth considering.

Anyone that took massive liberties with the glitch deserve to be banned. Those that ran the same path a “few times” no ban.

Everyone lose everything they got from it. That’s fair and worth considering.

People shouldn’t be punished for a bug they didn’t create. They simply took advantage of what was given to them, as literally any sensible and smart person would do.
    i’m with iron patriot here, it wasn’t a bug or exploit made by players but instead by kabam and being smart and taking advantage of these bugs shouldn't be punished because they weren’t player made

Under those rules then nothing was wrong the last gifting event either. I guess with those rules no player should ever get punished since kabam created the game. Do you see how this doesn't make sense??? Taking advantage of a known glitch IS against the TOS.
This discussion has been closed.