**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a bug with blades regen??

So in quests and arenas I've noticed blades regen not working, the word "regeneration" would come up on screen, but blade was not gaining any health, but it was working in alliance quest, until this week, now when using blade in AQ and you try to drop back to regen, nothing happens , the word regeneration doesn't even come up on the screen.

Thought this was mentioned a while back but searched and couldn't find anything so just wanted to point it out to a) see if it's happening to others & b) if so point it out to kabam. Thanks

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Have you checked the nodes? No Healblock?
  • Do you happen to have any footage of this happening? Or do you know what nodes or modifiers were active for the fights in question?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Mines working fine.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    One funny thing about his regen which always bothered me I had him at rank 4 as a 5 star but wondered why it never went up when I pumped sig stones into him but my bad he had to be at rank 5 to get the 1444 per tick increase.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319

Do you happen to have any footage of this happening? Or do you know what nodes or modifiers were active for the fights in question?

Let me see what I can do to get a video for u