**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limber nodes (mod answer please)

I’ve noticed in AW and on dormamu AQ boss that it seems that the limber nodes are carrying over from previous fights. With only 30k left on dormamu in AQ today by the time I went into fight him he was unstunable. I know the node is designed to decrease by 10% each stun during a fight but isn’t supposed to carry over to the next fight. The same thing happened when I went to finish up an AW mini boss last AW. The limber node is the common denominator. If you could check into this please. Thank you

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Had this issue in AW and thought it was just me. First fight against Rogue, she was only stunned for 1/2 a second but at least there was a stun until I landed 3 or 4 stuns, then she went immune basically (expected). Second fight, no stuns registered.
  • This isn't actually possible, because we don't have any tech that would make this possible for that node, but I will make sure that it's looked into!
  • Ok thx @mike it’s been recently that I noticed this and wanted to check. Thx for looking into it