**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing T6B and T3A??

Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
Just tried to open a discussion about this and its been instantly deleted for some reason??? I cant see them in my inventory. Im not trying to start a riot i just want to know if its a bug so i can stop worrying lol? Can an admin just confirm this please?

Comments

• Options
    XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    @Kabam Zibiit missing the t6b and t3alphas we bought . Doesn't show up in inventory
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Its Bundle 12 in the Spring Cleaning store
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Just tried to open a discussion about this and its been instantly deleted for some reason??? I cant see them in my inventory. Im not trying to start a riot i just want to know if its a bug so i can stop worrying lol? Can an admin just confirm this please?

Looking at your comments in your profile, I don't think they deleted your post...I think they merged it to a thread that had already been opened on that topic.
  • Options
    Hey there, the comment wasn't removed, it was just merged with the thread that was already going in the Bugs and Known Issues section. We let everyone know in there that this is just a visual bug with how they're displayed, but that they are still being allocated correctly. The team is working on a fix so they can be seen more easily again in game, but if you click the image of the Catalyst Fragments in the bundle 12, it should will still show you how many you already have in your inventory.
This discussion has been closed.