**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar not triggering wp

Using 4 star Morningstar with suicides and will power not activating with liquid courage. I know she is bleed immune but not poison immune. Am I missing something it’s not the quest I am in because it is triggering all other champs in same quest and even same fight.

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I just got her 4 and 3 star in 10$ blade pack. Is worth taking to 4/40? Is she comparable to stark spidey iceman?
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I am not sure. She seems to be a wet noodle. She seems like she is good for her synergies.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I don't have but thank you for the information as I run LC
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She is currently considered a robot champion (It was discussed in other thread).
    It's apparently bug and it will be fixed
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Yeah I’m have the same problem as well I have a 4* one and willpower isn’t working for her us6g0dbqavt5.png
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Bump wondering if this will get fixed
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Is already a known bug. Check her spotlight
  • Hey everybody, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who brought this up. We're currently looking into it and will update as soon as we have more information.
  • Hi everyone, the game team has gone and pushed a fix for this issue, so Willpower and Salve will now work for Morningstar just fine. Thanks again to everybody who provided extra info!