**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is CavEQ Luke able to hit Miles in Camo?

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it this armor up ability accuracy increase? This reads as if only that should be impacted though. Or is something bugged here?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Just seemed like a perfect fight to enjoy Miles Camo. A bit disappointed with that interaction
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there an issue with “enhanced” unblockable ability via nodes not counting towards Miles’ abilities?

Was that real and was it fixed?
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this fight or of this happening? Additionally, would you be able to let us know who else you had on your team at the time and if you had any boosts active?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    yeah i had this issue with Tigra SP2 unblockable and also Doom sp1 it didn't miss , which is annoying because this bug with miles been live since his buff and still hasn't been fixed
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this fight or of this happening? Additionally, would you be able to let us know who else you had on your team at the time and if you had any boosts active?

No sorry I don’t have the footage only those screen shots. I was using the full FF and might have had a champion boost active not sure why that matters.

Too bad the community feedback was wiped from this thread