**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special 3 sometimes not doing damage

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have no idea why this is happening but I have been rerunning the Legendary Side Quest over and over because I keep losing champs and sometimes using the same champ on the same enemy I deal damage with SP3 and sometimes I don't. It is the top left path with the reduced damage node EXCEPT for specials and heavies and something else. There is nothing in that node that I can see that would make a SP3 do no damage.

Some of the fights are Doom against the Venom, Vision classic against Thor Rag and Immortal Abomination against Mangog.

Comments

• Options
    Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    I have noticed the same thing occurring in the monthly event quest 3.2 on the same node (reduced damage except from specials, heavies, and unblockables). This is especially frustrating because I have mostly been using havok and red mags for the cav mutant nodes and both rely on their sp3 damage a lot.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah this is ruining g99 I’ve had it happen a few times this week with her, aq and eq, supposed to finish the fight with the l3 and they take no damage
  • Options
    Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. Once we have an update to share, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Zibiit I've not been getting or receiving sp3 damage from any champs in AW, not something you need during war season.