**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prefight ability -Mr. F

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Mr. F's pre-fight ability, the third one, suppression field, no description anymore .. just says "MS_ID_PF_REED_SUPP_D_V2"
O.o

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

• Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
    Android ..

latest update ... consistent across reboots ..
    only noticed it in AQ .. so far.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited February 2022

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.

this display error isn't device or quest specific - it's always there, since the last update
    o_o said:

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.

this display error isn't device or quest specific - it's always there, since the last update
    yeah, seen a few of them .. exit quest button .. etc .. but most of those have been reported .. hadn't seen this one reported yet . .;)