**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW season 34 timer

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
The next war starts in 14hrs and there are supposed to be 3 wars left in the season, but the season timer shows less than 6 days.

Will this cause the season to be unintentionally cut short by 1 war?

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Wont impact war, last war will finish hours before timer ends
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

How? Is placement phase less than 24hrs? I always thought each of the phases is for 24hrs never payed too much attention
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    GarrettN said:

Uvogin said:

SandeepS said:

How? Is placement phase less than 24hrs? I always thought each of the phases is for 24hrs never payed too much attention
    They are not for 24 hours. I’m not sure what time zone you’re in, but placement for us seems to always start around 5-6pm and war attack phase starts around 1:30pm. I believe placement may be 18 or 20 hours
    Placement always starts when I'm asleep so don't really know when it starts exactly. But even so the timer doesn't add up.
    If it's placement phase - 20 hrs, attack phase - 24 hrs and time between end of attack phase and start of next placement phase - 4hrs,
    You need 20*3 + 24*3 + 4*2 = 140 hrs
    But when placement for war 10 starts, the timer will have 5d 9 hrs left which is 5*24 + 9 = 129 hrs
  • Options

Attack is always 24 hours long. Placement however is usually less than 24 hours. That timer is accurate and alliances will be able to get 3 more season AWs in if they so choose.

Sorry, I still don't see how you can get 3 wars from 5days and 9hrs. Pretty sure the math I did in my previous comment is right, what am I missing?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    According to the timer the season ends in 5 days 20 hours from now, that is Tuesday in the AM which is halfway through the 3rd war of the week or 12th of the season, the math does not add up.

• Options

According to the timer the season ends in 5 days 20 hours from now, that is Tuesday in the AM which is halfway through the 3rd war of the week or 12th of the season, the math does not add up.

Thanks, that's what I've been trying to tell
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Yes, I've just checked on my account.

Season appears to be finishing exactly 14 hours BEFORE attack phase ends on my final war.

Season End: Tue 21st June 8:00 (BST)
    Final war ends: Tue 21st June 22:00 (BST)
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Guys...
    This might be something that needs checking & following up on.
    If the final war doesn't count towards season, this might impact players who needed to participate in it to qualify for season rewards. Better to get ahead of it now than deal with the with the fallout afterwards if it goes that way.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Uvogin said:

SandeepS said:

They are not for 24 hours. I’m not sure what time zone you’re in, but placement for us seems to always start around 5-6pm and war attack phase starts around 1:30pm. I believe placement may be 18 or 20 hours
    Matchmaking and placement combine for a total of 24 hours. Attack is 24 hours. These cycles begin in the afternoon (eastern US time) on Wed Fri and Sun. Wars end in the afternoon every Fri, Sun and Tues.
  • Options
    Hey there, checking with the rest of the team about this.
  • Options
    Looks like the team found the issue. They'll be extending the end date on the timer by a day so that everyone has a chance to properly finish out that war.