**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Knull need to be awakened?

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled Knull out of a July 4 deal 6* crystal (along with a summoner supreme and another superior IM and a blade from a featured). Super excited for Knull because I've wanted him ever since he was released. Does he need to be awakened to be useful or not? What's everyone's thoughts on him?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I enjoy mine unawakened, but he does benefit with high sig. it makes his ramp up much easier

My unawakened r3 still takes down WS in less than 90 hits
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i just pulled him too, i dont think he needs the awakening unless you use him for defence(aw and battleground because he got unblockable, unstoppable and inverted control when the opponent got corrupted), and for offence, he finishes shorter fight faster when awakened
  • Options
    Thanks guys...pretty excited to see what this bad boy can do!
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    No, but it is nice to have
  • Options
    He is amazing, there has never been a champ that has reignited my love for mcoc more than knull. I see an abyss path in his future 👁
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I’m in the middle of the Come out to play challenge rn and I’m using a R3 unawakened Knull. It would be nice, but it just speeds things up. Doesn’t really add much to his abilities or utility.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Need - No
    Benefits a lot from it - Yes
  • Options
    This is vs. ROL Black Bolt with an r3 unawakened

Insanity without the dupe
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    His dupe helps to have but isn’t needed to be game changing
  • Options
    Moving to the correct category :)
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Not critical but as other have stated, higher sigs mean more Living abyss charges from the get go. More living abyss charges from the get go means pizza oven-level melt.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your input. Just took him to r2. Hopefully r3 soon! Moderator, why was this post shifted? There are several posts exactly the same as this one on the main board right now.