**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Cav Nexus crystal drop rates correct?

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
I’ve already purchased the Daily TB didn’t check the drop rate before opening it. But looked at the drop rate of the Cav daily offer and the drop rate for a 6* is looks to only be 1.5%

Shouldn’t the drop rate be 3% for 6* in Cav crystals? Can someone check what they show in the daily Thronebreaker version.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    It said 1.5 I’m unsure if it wrong or not believe it wrong
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    yea. seems to me the old drop rates
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    I think it’s correct because it’s something like 1.5% x 3 because it’s a nexus not 100% sure but pretty sure how that is how it’s worked out on these kind
  • Options
    Hi @Kabam Jax, can you check if there is an issue with the drop rates. If they are as intended and the 6* drop rate nerfed to 1.5% it makes a big difference to the quality of the offer.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    The old drop rates were actually 4.5% on the 6* champs. I am no math expert however 1.5% 3 times is still a lower drop rate than 4.5% one time....so 6* drop rate has been nerfed in the daily crystals for Cav and above....
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I think this is definitely an error. Will probably see crystals being fixed.
  • Options
    it will be nice if a mod can confirm ths
  • Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 31
    I also bought this and thought “increased chance” meant at worst same odds as the other crystal but it’s a nexus. Then I saw it’s 1.5%. Must be a mistake. Would appreciate feedback from a mod.
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Was just about to ask the same question about the daily deals , hopefully a mod confirms
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Just about to open a threat about this, I'm curious about this one too, hopefully we'll get respond today
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    They are substantially lower than the old ones. It's definitely not a "display issue" either since at the time of speaking, 1 of my friends on line has had a 5* where as the other 25 odd have had 3/4*s it was at one point 12 sets of 3x3*s one 2x3 and 1 4*
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike if we could get an indication if the drop rate was correct that would be really helpful. And hope you had a nice holiday.
  • Options

Hey all! Sorry for the late response, but we have confirmed that the Drop Rates should actually be 3%, and not 1.5%.

We are going to correct this for the future offers, and will be sending out the correct crystals to Summoners that bought the Crystal with the incorrect drop rates at some time in the near future.

Thank you
  • Options

Hey all! Sorry for the late response, but we have confirmed that the Drop Rates should actually be 3%, and not 1.5%.

We are going to correct this for the future offers, and will be sending out the correct crystals to Summoners that bought the Crystal with the incorrect drop rates at some time in the near future.

thanks for confirming
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    When ?
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Still missing Tech, although Mutant Cavs did come in.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I keep getting all 3* choices.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yes mine were terrible too. Suspicious...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    6 star twice so for
  • Options
    I got a 6 Red Hulk dupe today to can’t complain. Would like the corrected tech one though.
  • Options
    Any word when the correct tech crystals will be given yet or nah?
  • Options
    MeaslyMeanMeaslyMean Posts: 13

Is there any update on when those compensation crystals are coming out?
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

Has it been fixed? I still haven’t gotten my Crystal I only got the cav stamp nothing else. Do I send a ticket or do I wait for it to stilll come?
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

Is there any update on when those compensation crystals are coming out?
    Many are saying they got them but I still didn’t get my nexus package. Only the cav stamp
  • Options
    I’ve not had mine either, but @Kabam Miike commented in another post that it will take a while for the correct nexus to be sent. Will probably be another week unfortunately.
  • Options
    DarkOathsDarkOaths Posts: 1
    I am also still missing an updated tech cavalier nexus. The one in my inventory is the old drop rate. Any word on how much longer it will take to get the updated ones out? All my others from the week were the right 3%.
  • Options
    abelardoabelardo Posts: 35
    edited August 2022
    Has anyone received the thronebreaker crystal and cav crystal?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    abelardo said:

Has anyone received the thronebreaker crystal and cav crystal?
    @Kabam Miike

All we're missing is the corrected drop rate Tech Nexus Cav. Other ones should have been sorted, and there are no such things as Thronebreaker Nexus Crystals.