**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September champ reveal trailer is out

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ip8_jJpFWo
I'm excited a lot! Thoughts?

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

I really hope they don't just abandon Doom's sorcerer abilities in favor of Iron Man's tech. Was really hoping it'd be a unique mix instead of another tech suit. I'll reserve final judgement until we see his abilities

I expected him to be Mystic and then watched the video and was surprised. Maybe I shoulda expected Tech all along but still. At least both of those classes are small and need more champs, unlike cosmic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

I mean she friggen summons the chair tho

Love this.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

I mean she friggen summons the chair tho

Feel bad for whoever was standing on that chair before it was summoned 😂
    How is no one taking about the fact a quinjet was harmed in the making of this trailer 😂
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Very excited. Infamous iron man looks awesome
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Wow Victor face :o

How is no one taking about the fact a quinjet was harmed in the making of this trailer 😂

This was the part that made it my favourite Champion Reveal Trailer so far!
    Wonder if Avengers have insurance on that lol
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Nice.

Not read Infamous Iron man, can someone fill me in as to why victor’s face isn’t all scarred and burnt?

This was the part that made it my favourite Champion Reveal Trailer so far!
    They’re all great. So hard to pick one
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Titania's kit better be great because judging from this trailer, she looks pretty basic... which makes me mad because that was one reason why they never made Jessica Jones available as a playable character smh
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    kinda disappointed with these champs. super recycled style both basic attacks and specials.
    one is literally she hulk and the other is ironman with all the similar stuff.
    both of these champs had a chance to have some super unique sp3 but again, its recycled stuff.
    then IIM... what a character, and a fan favorite.... super underwhelming, dropped the ball hard. basically another ironman, i dont see any uniqueness to him besides the purple energy for doom... but 3 beam hit for a sp3? where did all the time and energy go going into these champs? i would have loved to have waited 2-3 more months to get better versions of these champs
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    kinda disappointed in Titania and I expected a bit more "creativity" with Doom's special attacks.
    Not as stacked as August so I'll look forward to October
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 115 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

The Doom specials are meh, but as long as he still has mystic properties while being a tech champ, then I’m good. Would be a heck of a combination. Doom with neutralize, stagger, plasma debuffs, armor ups, cowardice and power burn 👌🏽… but let’s see what we ACTUALLY get 😬

Something, something about selling you a bridge if you believe he'll have all that :)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Nice.

Not read Infamous Iron man, can someone fill me in as to why victor’s face isn’t all scarred and burnt?

At the end of the 2015 Secret Wars storyline, when Reed Richards began restoring the multiverse he also removed the scars on Vic's face. Vic later got burnt all over again, because Status Quo is God*.

Don't much like Titania's hairstyle.

*Not a reference to the band.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I hope Infamous Iron Man is god tier at least. He looks so awesome!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Who is considered the first champ of September? That will be who is in the next featured.

Who is considered the first champ of September? That will be who is in the next featured.

It’s anyones guess but I think Titania since she was the first one whose specials were shown in the video. But idk if my theory is how it works
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

Stebo_79 said:

Nice.

At the end of the 2015 Secret Wars storyline, when Reed Richards began restoring the multiverse he also removed the scars on Vic's face. Vic later got burnt all over again, because Status Quo is God*.

Don't much like Titania's hairstyle.

*Not a reference to the band.
    All that character growth and development sacrificed at the altar of yet another trash FF revival. SMH
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Hard disagree, Slott's F4 run has been great.