**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Something I'm Hela confused about

So I'm doing master mode right now and I wanted to look at Chapter 2.1 Hela's node and Nullifies chances have a -35% chance of triggering. Is this a typo does she get a benefit from having her abilities Nullified, or is this just some advantage Kabam wanted to give us against her.

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    -35% for you to make nullifying her indestructible and Fury buffs harder.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Both bosses in the master quest have nodes that mirror what their synergies would be.

So, Hela has gain life back instead of K.O. and reduces nullify chance. I think she's still missing the starts with a bar of power though. Probably to show what the characters would look like when played with their optimal setup.

Anyways, as the above poster already pointed out, it's nullify protection for her since she has 3 different types of potential buffs.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    -35% for you to make nullifying her indestructible and Fury buffs harder.

But its reducing it by -35% so really its making it more likely
    edited November 2017
    e134id5o838c.png
    For you guys saying its for reducing effects read this again
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Because she has fury buffs and invulnerability buff. Is to avoid you from nullifying them ...
    I think everyone is missing the fact its a NEGETIVE REDUCTION IT SAYS NEGETIVE 35 percent not 35 percent
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I think it’s a typo. Right now it reads as a double negative, and I don’t think that was intended.

Take Witch in and the see how often her crits don’t nullify to test it out.
  • Just talked to the team about this, and it is a typo, but it does still give a 35% resistance to Nullify effects. We're looking into where that typo came from and will get a fix pushed out as soon as we can!