**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet event rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @Qfury prof hof scored 247k and got the )5% bro.
  • Options
    GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 81
    psp742 said:

I got my solo but it seems incorrect to me.

It's 26-50%.. if you check kabam's own post on solo Banquet rewards

It's missing one more 3* relic... I know 3* relic does not do much but.. disparity is still disparity.

can you tell your solo score pls
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I got my solo but it seems incorrect to me.
    It's missing one more 3* relic... I know 3* relic does not do much but.. disparity is still disparity.

Thank you for pointing this out!

We brought it to the team and they confirmed there was an error in distribution. Once the process of sending out all the rewards has finished, they will explore sending out a correction! No timeline as of now.

Coincidentally, I landed in the same bracket and am also missing a Relic.
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151

This year I spent around half as much as I did last year when I placed 40th, so I was amazed that I placed this high this year. Got a Mutant R4-R5 gem, which was my least-desired class, but I can't complain!
  • Options
    MikedabisMikedabis Posts: 16
    I got my alliance rewards but not my solo rewards
  • Options
    Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    It’s been hours now, got alliance rewards but still no solo rewards
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

This year I spent around half as much as I did last year when I placed 40th, so I was amazed that I placed this high this year. Got a Mutant R4-R5 gem, which was my least-desired class, but I can't complain!

AWESOME SAUCE TO YOU!!!!!!

Do u mind letting us know ur solo score, pleaseeee?????
  • Options
    CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    I was not in am alliance but have received no solo rewards? Are they still being sent out? Some friends with similar scores have had them for hours.
  • Options
    J_D0GJ_D0G Posts: 1
    I had 300000 points and spent lots of money on this event. Everyone I’ve asked has gotten their rewards.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    You didn't ask me
  • Options
    Sktd3Sktd3 Posts: 11
    Hey kabam, I have only gotten my alliance banquet rewards and not yet solo progression rewards. Is it just me or others are facing the same issue
  • Options
    stephen8992stephen8992 Posts: 34
    i still haven't gotten my solo rewards and it's been hours i got my alliance ones when are solo rewards coming out?
  • Options
    I am a fairly new player and scored 32k points in the solo event but still did not receive anything. Did I get enough to qualify for some rewards or I did not hit the minimum requirement?
  • Options
    Another reminder that rewards are rolling out over time. Continue to check back over the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Another reminder that rewards are rolling out over time. Continue to check back over the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Appreciate you posting this. Was getting worried I still have yet to receive my Solo Objective rewards on either of my accounts. Whilst everyone else is posting all their pulls it's disheartening.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Rank.

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Do u mind letting us know your score???