**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

"Report User"

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
I might have accidently hit this button on an alliance mate's account... what exactly happens when you hit "Report user"?

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Kabam will look in to it .. to see why that user was reported .. if nothing wrong found with the user .. nothing will happen ..
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    I don’t think it is looked at until an individual has been reported a few times to avoid accidental taps.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I might have accidently hit this button on an alliance mate's account... what exactly happens when you hit "Report user"?

Oh no! now you must spend alot of money to buy units, and use the units to send gift to you mate! Haha just kidding. No offense. I think it is fine, even if you clicked on the report button, nothing bad will happen right away. Someone from Kabam will investigate to see if the person being reported is violating anything ToS and etc, if nothing wrong is found, no harm will happen.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Nothing happens, as far as I can tell. It's not like they contact you to follow through.
  • I’ve accidentally reported people so many times!!! And it’s usually when they ask a question or something extra harmless lol they don’t do anything about it though
  • Swaimel133Swaimel133 Posts: 1
    How can I report user who just use bad words?
  • ZJoePZJoeP Posts: 11
    Swaimel133 wrote: »

Email Steve Rogers, he can help you out with that.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    ZJoeP wrote: »
    Swaimel133 wrote: »

Email Steve Rogers, he can help you out with that.

CORRECT!!!!!
  • Hi Swaimel133,

If you have concerns about behavior that you have encountered in MCOC, you can report it to our Support Team for review.

Submitting a Behavior Report is just like Submitting a Support Ticket. However, we will need you to include as much of the following information as possible:

Screenshots of the violation against our ToS
    Name of the player/Alliance reported
    Date and Time
    The nature of the offense

This discussion has been closed.