**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experte Rewards Bug - M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab - T5 Basic ISO instead of 5* signature stone cristal

I've noticed the rewards have been altered for the Expert bracket; I have been using the signature stone cristals to increase my 5* and I was able to notice right away; this happened since 2 days ago aprox. I wasn't able to report it before. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit anyone that can help out? I'm sure I must not be the only one out there.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    KwAmOn wrote: »
    I've noticed the rewards have been altered for the Expert bracket; I have been using the signature stone cristals to increase my 5* and I was able to notice right away; this happened since 2 days ago aprox. I wasn't able to report it before. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit anyone that can help out? I'm sure I must not be the only one out there.

RNG. It's only a chance to drop.
  • Hey there @KwAmOn, the rewards haven't been altered, it is just that the Expert difficulty will either award Tier 5 ISO or a 5-Star Signature Stone on completion. There is a 50% chance that it will be one and 50% chance that it will be the other. You can actually check out the full list of what the quest rewards, and the odds, here.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    For some reason I never got a notification on this response. Thanks team, I read through and you are correct. Then I was VERY lucky because I can swear i only got that ISO once and all the rest were Signature Stones. I was able to take my 5* Blade up to 200 thanks to those missions =) have a great weekend!