**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enemy's Recovery Time [Merged Threads]

NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was using my 4* Karnak against the MODOK in master mode, right before the Goldpool fight, and I had him against the wall a and used my special 1 to gain the True Strike. The special connected but Karnak was still finishing his animation and Modok was able to recover and attack in to me before my controls would allow me to block. I tested this several times and only seems to be in issue when you have an enemy against the wall.

Using a Samsung S8+.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    edited June 2018
    Is it just me or is the ai suddenly getting to attack before the user special animation ends? Every special I use they do this if they happen to block it and it allows them to come in and murder me and there's nothing I can do about it. What the heck.
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Options
    PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    If they land a special on you, they are also able to charge in and start hitting you before you can even get up. But if you block their specials and try to dash in immediately, it's like there's an invisible wall that won't let you charge in, and when you finally can go after them they usually intercept your attack. It's BS.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    If they land a special on you, they are also able to charge in and start hitting you before you can even get up. But if you block their specials and try to dash in immediately, it's like there's an invisible wall that won't let you charge in, and when you finally can go after them they usually intercept your attack. It's BS.

Exactly this!
  • Options
    Thanks to those who have provided details on where and with what champs you are seeing this. For those who haven't already, would you be able to tell us some specific champions you've been using or fighting when this happened, as well as any specific special attacks where this has happened? If possible, would you also be able to tell us what game mode/quest you were in, what device you were using, and what version of your OS you were running at the time?
  • Options
    Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    edited June 2018
    When fighting xl champs like hulk and red hulk with my gwenpool and they are pinned to the wall, when I use gwenpools special 2 they recover and hit her before she finishes standing up so I can't block. I have a plain iPhone 5 at the newest iOS it can run.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    This happens on all game modes
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    But if you block their specials and try to dash in immediately, it's like there's an invisible wall that won't let you charge in, and when you finally can go after them they usually intercept your attack. It's BS.
    When you use a special attack, you basically are unstoppable untill you finish the animation. If you dash in to attack Karnak after his special 1 before he becomes instantly focused, he is still "unstoppable" because becoming focused is still part of the special 1 animation, so you can't make him flinch with attacks.
  • Options
    Then he intercepts you in between your hits.
  • Options
    It's working EXACTLY as designed: you're buying more potions and revives, yes? Then shut up, that's exactly the intent. Dalla billz y'all!