**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BlueStacks

Sometimes I want to enter in the game with BlueStacks to claim daily gifts,is it ok

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Bluestacks will get you a permanent ban. Don’t use it to play the game.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    NO
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    No dont do it, many people were perm banned for it and others due to them using this and other 3rd party apps.
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    It’s third party so probably not
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51
    This is quite interesting because bluestacks is an emulator, (i know you probably knkw this but..) it creates a virtual android environment inside the users pc. This virtual environment has its own ip address. Accessing the game through bluestacks is like accessing the game from another phone, so i don't see why it would violate the terms of service. With regards to third party i think kabam means hacks/cheap units, etc.
    Also, using bluestacks may cause suspicion of account sharing/piloting, so it's safer to just use your phone.

This is interesting as emulators are not mentioned directly in the terms of service.
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie
    Could you please answer this?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Do it, get banned, and never have to play again
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51
    Bluestacks will get you a permanent ban. Don’t use it to play the game.
    No dont do it, many people were perm banned for it and others due to them using this and other 3rd party apps.

Oh **** didn't see this. Ignore me and move on.
    Just for certainty, are you sure people were banned for using emulators and not hacks?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Sometimes I want to enter in the game with BlueStacks to claim daily gifts,is it ok

No, please do not use third party software with the game or you will risk having actions taken against your account.
This discussion has been closed.