**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THIS IS HOW LAGGY YOR THING IS

kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was able to capture almost frame by frame the battle while getting laggy..
So far the worst update you could come up with..
I can even make a slow motion clip eith this..

Fix your thing for god's sake..

Alliance war erors
Alliance quest errors
Parry errors
Blocking errors
Supermission errors
No clue for overheating
No clue for special attack button failures
No clue for laggs
No clue for the many various problems with heroes
No clue for the failures that keep piling up under the table
every new update brings its +1,2,3,4 or even 5 bug
No words on GG miniboss overpowered
No words on iceman coldsnap
No words on magneto issue
No words on robots affected by emma attacks

Not a single announcement as for any deadline on fixing problems that are around since even v12

come on, there were even x.x.1, x.x.2 that fixed nothing, and even having solved some issues with an update and having the solution or at least the workaround, having the previous knowledge of something wrong happening and being fixed, it was brought back with new versions no matter what.

reewil4a8pk9.png
ebn85qp0e4te.png
isvlbm8200uk.png
jxop77zeh9j6.png
gsqfzoakwm6n.png

And so far at least 10 more caps I was able to take due to how laggy your thing is so far.. not even considering the loading times for each arena battle.. and by the way.. in-battle loading time takes at least twice the time the battle itself takes.

Comments

• Hey there, if you are experiencing any lag or performance related issues, would you be able to provide us with some more information in one of the threads we have going to look into similar reports? You can find the iOS thread here and the Android thread here. If possible, would you be able to let us know what device you are using and what version of your current OS you are running in that thread, as well as the other information requested in those specific threads?
This discussion has been closed.