**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Man (thanks Kabaam!)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Thanks kabam for the 3 star Im Iw Really (
    got Kabammd )

z9kkkipycy97.png
    rcf9567ndnfe.png

Would love 5 star Killmoger oh well I will never be lucky ( my 5 star are all trash ) my only good 5 star is Carnage

Remember we get another chance for a 4* later this month from the login crystal......

Really. Have you ever gotten a 4* out of log in? I’ve opened every single one since the start and have only gotten 3*.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    got Kabammd )

z9kkkipycy97.png
    rcf9567ndnfe.png

Would love 5 star Killmoger oh well I will never be lucky ( my 5 star are all trash ) my only good 5 star is Carnage

Remember we get another chance for a 4* later this month from the login crystal......

Hhh hh funny but its like 00000000000000.1 chance as I never got a 4 star From the calendar
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    You need to juggle your plasma passives trigger a sp2 then a sp1 and play mildly aggressive and then trigger sp3 at your pleasure, he is really good for these occult labs as we are never really sure we are going to run up against.
  • Options
    Nice pull, OP! I have yet to get him in my roster. :D
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    got Kabammd )

z9kkkipycy97.png
    rcf9567ndnfe.png

Really. Have you ever gotten a 4* out of log in? I’ve opened every single one since the start and have only gotten 3*.

Sorry for never responding to this. But yes i have, 2 times to be exact.