**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Major bug , 3.3 Ultron Assault

Every single time when I am going to fight modok on left side first fight , with gulk ( hulk ragnarok ) in 3.3 , hulk is instantly knocked out when modok is using his sp1 . Does not matter if I am full hp ( 6 star ) or even if I am evading perfectly the special, he is knocked out. If I am going with void this is not happening I will die because of starbursts. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• I have recorded it several times as well every time happens the same . I don’t know how can I upload video here
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Could be an interaction with his sp1 where he actually reverses all healing and powergain for the duration, and when you regen with Face Me then that's also reversed, but not sure why it does so much damage.
  • ShadPrince wrote: »
    Could be an interaction with his sp1 where he actually reverses all healing and powergain for the duration, and when you regen with Face Me then that's also reversed, but not sure why it does so much damage.

Yes this may be a valid point
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Man that’s brutal, says KO before the special even connects.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Modok is so OP that can instakill yo
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    WAIT! Does this create an infinite loop?!

Like theoretically rjw regeneration being reversed is actually triggering more Face-Me which creates more health that gets reversed to again triggered Face-Me?

I’m impressed
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    I have a similar problem but instead of instant ko the game just freezes when mister potato head uses sp1

• Yeah i have some issue here ,but im not ko’d ,my game just crushed and freezed until im reopen the game
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra plz check this issue
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Modok does reverse healing on sp1 though so it could be that but seems dodgy
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I have the same problem using 6* glad hulk. My game just freezes when he uses SP1. I can’t progress past this fight if I use glad hulk. And being starburst, he is the best option for me. Please fix.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Same thing has happened to me. Every time I used Ghulk, it would freeze. Tried it about 5 times and was at under 10% health.

Tried with any other champion and it worked perfectly. But of course, every other champ isn’t as good at starburst as Ghulk is. I’m sure this will get patched within the hour since it’s a bug
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    What devices are being used here?
  • What devices are being used here?
    iPhone Xs max

• @Kabam Miike when and will you fix this issue ?can you answer please ,thanx
  • Hey there everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will be passing along this info to the rest of the team.
  • Hey there everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will be passing along this info to the rest of the team.
    Thanks