**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Sp2 being blocked

Corvus' unblockable sp2 being blocked on all hits. Noticed this for a few days now in AQ and today in Trial of Earth vs War Machine. Both times I had glaive charges active. Pls fix.

Comments

• RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    3 times now. Another time for last boss in Trial of Earth
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Ddi the 'Unblockable' text come up? Or no?
    Yes. I posted the link to youtube also the vid but says aqaiting approval. Anyways, i remembered the 1st time, it was vs Hulkbuster in map 3 AQ yesterday
    hifd777ep7q5.jpg
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    hmmm still hit with a 2800 crit, so maybe it's a display artifact? But yes, I'm guessing a true unblocked crit should be over 5k ish? Looks like your corvus is r3 only though? So maybe the crit is right?
    No that Critical was from hits prior to sp2 activation. The numbers you see there are normal.
    First hit on sp2 landed but was blocked.wm7bovy96s2p.jpg
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    edited January 2019
    I've noticed it too several times as well. I've been using him alot lately and noticed it going through act 4. Mine is lvl 5 duped if it makes any difference.
    Jestress wrote: »
    By any chance was this happening to you in the Trial of Earth? The global node in Trial of Earth is:

Particle Protector
    This defender has a 35% chance to glance attacks. Glancing hits cannot be critical, deal 50% reduced damage, and suffer -100% offensive ability accuracy.

Based on your photos, abomination is glancing your attacks. Thus, -100% offensive ability accuracy means that the attacks are NOT unblockable.

I can understand that logic, but how about when it happened in AQ Map3 vs HB mini boss? I dont think there was anything special on that node.
    Been testing in duels but working as intended. Will continue to test in future AQ and AW.
  • Hi there, as some others have mentioned, the ability accuracy reductions form the Particle Protector node could account for this, but if you see it happen anywhere else, feel free to send us any video you get of it, or let us know what opponent/node combo you were facing.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    That is strange even if glancing it shouldn't stop unblockable defo something wrong there
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Yeh it's glancing. You can test this interaction against Proxima as well, while she is blocking
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    I'm having same issue all of a sudden on map 3 minis against proxima. It's never happened before so curious if this is a bug