**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any update on the AW score double point messup?

I don’t want to beat a dead horse and I know/hope it will be fixed before seasons end, but it can’t be that hard to take away the alliances that got double their points can it??

Reason being, id like the real leaderboard to reflect where we actually stand, and not guessing.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Still needs to be fixed, #1 ranked alliance points total is nearly impossible and 2 master ranked alliances have had tier 2-3 multipliers their first 5 wars
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    We need to know when this will be fixed. Any mod please?
  • Options
    LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    Agreed. What’s the point of wasting your resources if someone else is getting double points
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Any update please
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    It seems that 3 alliances still have extra points, so, they will have it for the entire season??? Kabam you should fix this ASP
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    XN0nameX wrote: »
    It seems that 3 alliances still have extra points, so, they will have it for the entire season??? Kabam you should fix this ASP

That’s om surface . Wonder how many got double points in lower brackets
  • Options
    Yea still no updates either
  • Options
    Sorry guys, no updates yet. As soon as we have more information, we will let you all know!

We know how important this is for you all to have an accurate view of where you stand in the Rankings, and are working to get it fixed as soon as possible!
  • Options
    I guess the best question though is @Kabam Miike will it get fixed for absolute certainty though? It’s not going to linger and leave how it is now and just compensate or not at end right?
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    edited January 2019
    you forgot which ones got the double points in the first war.....i See 3 in Master....i don’t will Know how many in lower rankings.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Any Update Here? What is with The other Alliances that get double Points?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm sure that continually updating this post every few hours will make them get it fixed faster, keep up the good work....
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I'm sure that continually updating this post every few hours will make them get it fixed faster, keep up the good work....

I felt the same thing when I read this. It's been 2 days since the update. Let them work.