**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s talk about skill

jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Okay in this game there are two essentials 1. Skill 2. Money
And let’s talk about the first: in my few days being back in my alliance I one shoted the boss in my first war back no one had touched him and I ended up winning the fight. Now before I had left the ally before they had been joking about me having hacks I do not have hacks I wouldn’t want hacks but now I’m a bit concerned if they would report me and I would be found guilty well that’s that I will give up and probably never play again but you can feel free to write if you have had this issue or some tip, (pause) or some hate.
Thanks for reading and sorry for disrupting your day.
Bye

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    edited January 2019
    Well kinda I just want to say outright that I don’t cheat never tried to and never will
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    My allaince one shots aw bosses all the time..

Yes but I’m pretty much the only one who does it consistently
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    not necessarily how it works. everyone in the game can accuse you of cheating, if you havent though, you wont be found cheating. to my knowledge they would run software to see if you run a third party software while playing. if you arent, you wont be banned. simple as that
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    if you’re in an alliance that would rather haze or threaten you for a job well done then they are not the right alliance for you boss. Find a new one so you don’t have to worry about bs like that. Congrats on the one shots, they’re not always easy to do.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you aren’t cheating then you have nothing to worry about. If you are you should probably worry because eventually you will be caught. And if you’re in an alliance where you feel like they’re against you and would accuse you of cheating, that doesn’t sound like the kind of alliance I would want to be in.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Some people have serious skills, it doesn't mean they're cheating. They're just better than the typical player. Alot of ppl in my alliance are beast and can 1 shot bosses, I don't think they cheat, they're just better tahn I am at combat. That probably make people jealous that they can't do that and will cause them to just assume your cheating because your better than them. Haters gonna hate but don't feel bad because your good at something, be proud man and good luck.
    Hey there, any actions that are taken on accounts are based off of investigations and we do not take action against account without evidence. Reports can lead to an investigation, but if nothing was done wrong, there wouldn't be any evidence of cheating, so no action would be taken. Hope that helps put you at ease!

thanks you spared a lot of stuff over my head
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I have seen some seemingly impossible oneshots in my alliance, but since we like our bragposts, we usually post videos of epic fights. And that actually helps other members get better. What may seem like cheating because you can't do it even with the right champs probably isn't.

I accidentally oneshot A5 Ultron. I said in chat: "Oh, BTW guys, that Ultron really isn't that hard" and then I showed the rewards. First question: How much did you spend? (They know I don't have Loki / Nebula / Medusa). Then I showed the video. Stuff like that happens all the time.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Okay in this game there are two essentials 1. Skill 2. Money

Lol why is no one talking about ^this^
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    3. Time
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Hey there, any actions that are taken on accounts are based off of investigations and we do not take action against account without evidence. Reports can lead to an investigation, but if nothing was done wrong, there wouldn't be any evidence of cheating, so no action would be taken. Hope that helps put you at ease!

I'm sorry but that just isn't true. I got banned from arenas during my beginner bracket times and the only thing I did wrong was play the arena around the clock. I ended up top 50 in the cap iw arena but received a ban instead of cap. I was working night shift at the time and would need to get up every two hours. This was almost a year ago. I then missed out on a month's worth of beginner arena.