**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Buffing Captain Marvel instead of Creating a New one

I honestly feel that maybe buffing Captain Marvel would be a much better option than to create a whole new champ. We will be seeing new Villans in Captain Marvel and I'm sure you guys at Kabam can bring the villains to the game instead of a new captain marvel. Just like Venom and Carnage I can agree that Captain Marvel seriously needs a buff, her abilities are not even much of use to this game in the state now, just decent dmg thru fury doesn't work. Although I can really appreciate the work done on new champs to give each one unique abilities never seen before(ie. Cap IW with unstoppable nullify, Emma with reverse controls. I strongly plead to buff Captain Marvel instead of bringing a new one to the Game, give her something unique at least. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    edited February 2019
    Also, the fact that there are already 3 versions of her in the game, I would much appreciate it if at least Captain Marvel is buffed.
    Also just leaving a note all due respect I appreciate everything Kabam has done to make this game better. It definitely has a lot more to improve (esp server issues) but I'm glad improvements are slowly kicking in. Thanks
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    you underestimate devs wanting to make more money at the expense of players not getting a better champ right away (by buffing the current Captain Marvel). Moreover, Kabam has more incentive to keep the chances of a player to pull a bad champ low, so people will buy more crystals because they are impatient, so leaving old champs as is does just that
    peasant wrote: »
    you underestimate devs wanting to make more money at the expense of players not getting a better champ right away (by buffing the current Captain Marvel). Moreover, Kabam has more incentive to keep the chances of a player to pull a bad champ low, so people will buy more crystals because they are impatient, so leaving old champs as is does just that

That's very true, but we still have to do our part to say clearly that it's not what we want. They will look from a marketing value, I have many friends who quit recently bcs this game is slowly becoming pay to win (no fun). I've slowed down in the game a lot bcs the content forces you to buy offers just so you have the champs needed to proceed in the game, which I agree is a complete cash grab. The fact that they put out events which give more rewards compared to others (ex. Gwenpool GTTM, and this Love is a Battlerealm) shows that they are trying to keep from ppl leaving this game for good. And I feel the more times we re-instate that this is a lazy cash grab game and not focused on entirely skill, the more they listen to us and change. It's a win win
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.