**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No blade in recent blade special crystal

2»

Comments

• Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Abhi050 wrote: »
    I save up for three crystals and looking at the spin I didn't see even one blade, so much for 20.7% chance for blade.
    I don't if it's me but I think chance for getting blade in these crystal is significantly less than 20.7% bcoz if I remember in ultimate crystals during spin u get to see 4* far more frequently than that u see in phc
    Plz comment I really wanted a blade and it was 19th try. And I really think these crystals are bugged

The reel animation has zero influence or affect on your actual champion. This has been discussed numerous times in numerous posts. Stop spinning and just pop. The outcome is the same and you save yourself a ton of heartache and save us from having to see these posts over and over.

• Options
    Hey there, we've mentioned it a few times before, but the reel does that's displayed while spinning crystals doesn't have an impact on the champions available from crystals. Sometimes, due to the number of champions available from a crystal or the limited amount of time a crystal spins, it may not have time to display every champ available in the crystal, though the drop rates are still the same as what is listed in the crystal page itself and the champions that are listed as being available from the crystal still are.
This discussion has been closed.