**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr Sinister increased damage when transferring debuffs

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Is Mr Sinister supposed to increase the damage of the debuffs he transfers back by over 1000%?

I had 3 bleeds on him for 84 per tic, and he transferred them back with his sp1 for 928 per tic. I can’t find anything in his description about this. Video below.

He previously transferred 4 bleeds and 2 poisons into 1800+ per tic.

He also transferred a coldsnap back for 1100+ per tic.

Theses are the nodes...

Here’s the vid
https://youtu.be/ypKiEHN9_u8

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Even if I was doing 84 per tic per bleed, it’s still waaaaay less than what was transferred back...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m think it becasse it depden one how max hp poll is that why u take so much danmged
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind, he transfers the full damage of those debuffs over 4 seconds. If the debuff you apply lasts for 12 seconds, you should get at least 3x more time when minister transfers it back to you
  • Hey there, this would be happening because of the way Mr. Sinister transfers Debuffs that last for a set amount of time. Archangel's Bleeds in the video would've lasted for 15 seconds; when Mr. Sinister transfers them, they would do the same amount of total damage, but would only last for 4 seconds instead. So while the damage per tick may be larger once he transfers them, the total damage the Debuff could so would still be the same, since it doesn't last nearly as long. You can find some more info about this in our spotlight thread for him here.

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    @will-o-wisp @Kabam Zibiit

Ahhhh, okay, that makese sense. Thanks for the clarification.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Fun AND interactive!