**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gwens possible bug

gwens ability dont work as intended she died from spidermans special 1 then i died again from spideys sp1 specials which have base dmg only and doesnot add any dot dmg like bleed poison atc should not have to kill her dont know if any 1 have same problem but it need to be fix :)

Comments

• Hey There!

What mode did you see this in? Was it story mode/alliance quests, or in a mode where you fight other Player's Champions like the Arena or Alliance Wars?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you are fighting someone's champ that has assassin they can bypass gwens ability
    When you are below 18% of course
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    @Kabam Miike it was in alliance war, against debuff immune spidey
    @Deadbyrd9 had little over 40% health adn tryed to evade sp1 but distance wasn't enough so sec web cough me and she died then i revive and she died again
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Probably assassin hit you
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Likely it was Assassin, the first couple hits dropped you into Assassin range, and last hit bypassed her sig to kill you.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    edited July 2017
    Who takes spidergwen to aw offense (since you did not make it clear I'm allowed to use my imagination). Before you ask for a fix you need to fix your offense roster first :):)
    @Invisible who said i took spider gwen in offence ? we are talking about gwenpool learn how to read
    You only said Gwen lol. That could easily mean spider Gwen out of context
    whats point? i asked question and every1 understand it either he read only title or he didi read full story and still talkins bs.