**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly EQ and Back Issue #2 info???

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Although I’m confident not much will change in the way of rewards it’s still odd that we haven’t received any detailed information on the monthly EQ slated to start tomorrow. We also haven’t been given any further information on back issues #2 other than to say that it is coming this month.

I’m hoping kabam is busy working to resolve the issues associated with the new update but one of the mods surely has time to at least drop the info if not to answer questions

Comments

• Options
    The Back Issues will not be starting tomorrow, so there's still some time for that. My bad on the Event Quest tho... Sorry for letting that slip. I'll get that up asap.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They mentioned that Back Issues would be announced further next week, I believe. Not sure about EQ. I think it's running as planned. No info yet. Perhaps they'll post it sometime soon.
  • Options

The Back Issues will not be starting tomorrow, so there's still some time for that. My bad on the Event Quest tho... Sorry for letting that slip. I'll get that up asap.

Thanks Miike any chance we can get the release date for Back Issues? It would help with planning resource gathering
  • Options

They mentioned that Back Issues would be announced further next week, I believe. Not sure about EQ. I think it's running as planned. No info yet. Perhaps they'll post it sometime soon.

Mike commented right before you but thanks for the info
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m exited too see the back issues 2. The micro realms is honestly my favorite of all the contest events.
  • Options

Mike commented right before you but thanks for the info
    No worries. I think it was at the same time from the time stamp. Lol. Just trying to help. :)
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Miike can you also throw up the next 5* featured pool real quick too please?
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★

The Back Issues will not be starting tomorrow.

Noooooooo....so many revives expiring
  • Options

The Back Issues will not be starting tomorrow.

Noooooooo....so many revives expiring
    I don't think it was supposed to. Was it?
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Do your work properly man. If the new EQ is reallybgonna start in about 8 hours, then you're doing a bad job at it