**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3 completed!

hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
After months of struggling, I just completed act 5.3😍that Hyperion was the biggest pain in the a** for me...ghost Helped too much.... I'm now going for 5.4 wish me luck guysπŸ™‚
Btw my team was :-

Comments

• Options
    And actually no units spent on these, I just quit when I loose and try again and again, it just costed some l1 revives from free crystals
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    My common team
    For full 5.3 except 5.3.4
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159 β˜…
    Awesome man, I've also used ghost for entire 5.3, even with weakness she's still amazing, don't you love exiting the fight with full health? :)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did completion for both 5.3 and 5.4...planning to see if i can 100% entire 5.4 lol
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations 5.3 was by far the worst part of act 5
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Well done! I am right there now! Waiting till i rank my Blade and spidey stark! Ghost rider should be able to take that puppy! Good luck from here! Seenya on the other side!
  • Options
    Rap said:

Congrats! Well done! I am right there now! Waiting till i rank my Blade and spidey stark! Ghost rider should be able to take that puppy! Good luck from here! Seenya on the other side!

Dshu said:

Congratulations 5.3 was by far the worst part of act 5

Psy26 said:

Awesome man, I've also used ghost for entire 5.3, even with weakness she's still amazing, don't you love exiting the fight with full health? :)

Thanks guys, btw I only quit when I get k.o ;)
  • Options

I did completion for both 5.3 and 5.4...planning to see if i can 100% entire 5.4 lol

Good luck mate!
    Rap said:

• Options
    Nice work; congratulations!
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283 β˜…
    edited April 2019
    @rap better use Tech champs instead of mystics. Use Starky