**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Cull Fury duration [Title edited for clarity]

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey folks -

I feel like I may have identified a bug with Cull, but it wouldn't be the first time I've misunderstood a champion's abilities. According to his abilities, each hit Cull lands during Rout should increase the duration of his Fury by 0.5 seconds (which Kabam has confirmed in his spotlight).

In this video below, you can see that Cull's Fury lasts ~5 seconds in all instances, regardless of the number of hits landed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yxDCDzdD8c

Rout 1 @ 0:33. Zero hits for illustrative purposes that should have resulted in a 5 second Fury
Rout 2 @ 1:20. 11 hits that should have resulted in a 5 + (11/2) = 10.5 second Fury but didn't
Rout 3 @ 2:20. 14 hits that should have resulted in a 12 second Fury but didn't

//

This might seem inconsequential given how much damage Cull can already do, but it does have a meaningful impact on how Cull performs at Max Sig.

In his first fight, this is the difference between spending ~75-80% of your time in Rout/Fury mode, versus ~55%, which adds up given how low his block proficiency is.

On the flip side, at 10 favors, a 12-second Rout (if triggered while Thanos' Favor is active), means you can feasibly land ~18-20 hits and receive a 15 second Fury. This equals his Rout cool-down, which means you can basically be in non-stop Damage/Rout/God mode for the first 35 seconds of any given fight (12 sec Rout + 15 sec Fury + 8 sec Rout).
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    FYI @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit as I may have gone too clickbait-y on the thread :)

I've watched several YouTube videos of folks who aren't ending fights with the initial Rout buff, and this looks to be a consistent issue across all fights.
  • Hey there Dizzy, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit, thanks. Any updates here? I noticed 24.0 introduced new bugs where Cull’s Thanos’ Fury buffs are no longer paused by hits. Assume this is already on your radar as there is another thread on that topic.
  • We're still looking into things here but will let you know as soon as we have more info.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

We're still looking into things here but will let you know as soon as we have more info.

Any update guys? Because cull is my main attacker i r5 him and a bug creates me a lot of problems.
  • Mr_Ridiculous_1Mr_Ridiculous_1 Posts: 15
    My 6* duped Cull fury buffs are only paused while hitting defender with 1 charge. Videos here of 1 charge and then 10 charges. You will notice at 10 charges its not pausing.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Great, first Thanos favor bug and now this bug. The new 24.0 update is killing this guy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    His fury was actually bugged well before the update. I'm thinking it never worked correctly
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Hopefully we can get an update on how difficult it is to fix and an ETA.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Unlikely. We didn't even get an acknowledgement that it was a bug he couldn't party havok until they fixed it
  • Hey there, we just pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. It may take a few minutes to reach everyone, and you may need to restart your game if you have it open at the moment.