**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr. Voodoo - AI blocking specials after combo

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else seeing the issue where sometimes the AI blocks your special when chaining off a 5 hit combo with dr voodoo? I’m seeing this happen what seems to be more frequently as of late. Frustrating, because I like using him for AQ, but getting tired of being punished due to the game not working properly. Maybe the stun duration timing off his last medium is too short. I don’t know, but I do know that it is only an issue with voodoo from my recent experience.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This is a problem that turns on and off for me. Only with 2nd special though.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes this has been happening to me sometimes
    I was thinking of posting it on forums but decided to wait to see if it continued but it only happened once for me
  • Options
    Recently it seems to be happening off and on pretty frequently. Both specials 1 and 2.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for reporting this! I'll get it to our team.

Have you seen this happen more often in certain parts of the Game? If so, do you remember which areas and who you were fighting?

Also, please let me know what device you're using.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the reply @Kabam Miike

I’m using an iPhone 8, iOS 12.3.

It has been happening in normal quests and AQ mostly, where I have been consistently using Dr. Voodoo most often. Against a variety of opponents; Hela, Colossus, Thanos, Corvus, just to name a few in my recent recollection. But it happens against just about any champ.

I tried bringing him to use in Act 6.2.5, but this kept happening, and as you know there is virtually no room for error in Act 6 content. So he’s pretty much unusable in more advanced content in the current state.

It stinks because I really like using him but can’t depend on using him right now.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    edited June 2019

Thank you for reporting this! I'll get it to our team.

Have you seen this happen more often in certain parts of the Game? If so, do you remember which areas and who you were fighting?

Also, please let me know what device you're using.

Hello,
    This issue exists from February 2018, here is my thread with video demonstration:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48924/voodoo-sp2-is-not-connecting-after-5-hits-combo-ended-with-medium-video-included-update-17-0#latest

Voodoo is my most used champion, and I encounter this issue a lot. I hope you will be able to find it and fix (shot dash back issue fix also will be appreciated)