**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam!

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
It had been a long while since I was so excited about something in this game but this has been a great week. R5 Quake and just pulled my dream champ from a cav crystal. Can’t complain about anything for a long time lol

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Nice pull!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Why did you use the gem? :mask:
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Which tch champ is better for the gem, considering tha fact that Ghost is very likely the only tech champ op is gonna rankup in the close future
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Great pull, lady luck was on your side, but why chip people keep thanking kabam when they get a good pull?
    Kerneas said:

Which tch champ is better for the gem, considering tha fact that Ghost is very likely the only tech champ op is gonna rankup in the close future
    Imo:
    Spidey Stark, Sentinel, Darkhawk and Star Lord are better Options then ghost. I mean for the sexiness, ist definitly Ghost and not Star Lord or Sentinel, but they Need the dupe much more then ghost

However, youre account, your choice! Congrats and have fun with her! You can now EASILY complete act 5 and even some parts of Act 6 are really easy with her <3
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    @BrudixTree I agree that there are others who need the gem more than she does but the only one of those I have is sparky and he is already awakened. Also, people seem to highly underestimate the value of ghost’s sig ability because it isn’t necessary; just because it isn’t necessary doesn’t mean she isn’t worth the gem. But, thank you! I’m excited to finish up Act 6 exploration now that I have her lol finally got a counter for crossbones

@BrudixTree I agree that there are others who need the gem more than she does but the only one of those I have is sparky and he is already awakened. Also, people seem to highly underestimate the value of ghost’s sig ability because it isn’t necessary; just because it isn’t necessary doesn’t mean she isn’t worth the gem. But, thank you! I’m excited to finish up Act 6 exploration now that I have her lol finally got a counter for crossbones

I know how good her awakening is, and ist worth it, maybe i am just in another state of the game, as i never had a 5 star gem, maybe i would just be much more careful who to use it on... If you already have an awakened sparky, you are i guess already uncollected and more so you Keep spaming 5 star cristals. So now i know why u used it on ghost, and ist a good decision!
  • Congratulations!