**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron man infinity war bleeds with armor up

BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
While fighting korg in variant 3 chapter 2.2 on biohazard path, IM got inflicted with 3 bleed debuffs. He then got an armor up passive but only purified 1 bleed. And he continued to get more bleeds as the fight progressed despite having an armor up passive. This has happened in the past as well but I don’t remember what mode and what nodes were active. Is this a bug or working as intended? IM is supposed to be bleed immune with armor up passives so this does seem like some weird interaction or a bug.
I play on iPhone X as well as iPad and on both WiFi and cellular data.

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    It's not node related as far as I know, once he looses his armor stack he can bleed but the entire stack of bleed doesn't get negated if he gains the armor up once again. What basically I've observed is when he has more than 1 stack of bleed, he needs exact amount (or more) of armor ups as number of bleed to become bleed immune once again. Seems like a bug to me.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    I thought so too @The_Watcher He should lose all bleed stacks if he is immune to bleed once he gets an armor up. This prevents people from using him on biohazard node. I wish one of the mods would confirm or deny this is a bug.
    Brazenhut said:

I thought so too @The_Watcher He should lose all bleed stacks if he is immune to bleed once he gets an armor up. This prevents people from using him on biohazard node. I wish one of the mods would confirm or deny this is a bug.

Don't forget the caltrops node. From his description: "Molecular Armor provides full immunity to Bleed and Coldsnap effects while active.". So by "full immunity", as long as he has armor up he shouldn't bleed. This is same like Emma Frost's conditional immunity, she looses those debuffs when she changes to diamond form.
    Exactly my experience @UmbertoDelRio. If this is how he is supposed to work then I am ok with that but if one of the mods would care to comment and let us all know, it may solve this mystery.
    Can one of the mods please clarify if IM IW is working as intended or the above issue is a bug?
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    I think it is a bug i am a big imiw player and that’s not happened to me yet.
    @ElementalBash it happens mostly on biohazard with me. I stack 3-4 bleeds and when I get an armor up, it only purifies 1 bleed per armor up. Hope one of the mods can clarify if it’s a bug or not
    I face this issue when I use him on biohazard node. Haven’t paid much attention in other scenarios. Will have to look closely.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

@ElementalBash it happens mostly on biohazard with me. I stack 3-4 bleeds and when I get an armor up, it only purifies 1 bleed per armor up. Hope one of the mods can clarify if it’s a bug or not

It did used to work correctly. It’s not a shrug off, it’s an immunity. All bleeds should stop with one armor up
    That’s what I think so too @Cliffordcan the mods have not replied if it’s a bug as yet but I strongly feel that it’s a bug.
    After this month's introduction of BW(CV), this is getting more troublesome. Since IMIW is immune since start of fight, BW(CV) starts gaining her charges and power so you can have sp1 back to back. My IMIW lost all his armor while baiting her special and sure enough I got 3 stacks of bleed; then when he regained 1 armor, only 1 bleed was negated while 2 stacks remained there.

Sure, her bleed is not powerful enough to cause problems (rather healed him using willpower) but since she can do sp1 back to back those bleed will stack much faster unless he have armor up before her sp1. The thing is IMIW should remove any bleed effect when he regains armor cause like @Cliffordcan said above, it's immunity not shrug off.
    It’s makes it more and more difficult to use him as a bleed immune champ. He should be purifying all bleed debuffs since his description reads that he is immune to bleed, when he has an armor up.
    Brazenhut said:

that makes sense. maybe it has to do with the node but then again i also agree with @Cliffordcan
    because imiw is bleed IMUNE not just shrugs one off with armor up
  • Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that we've passed this along to the rest of the team.

Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that we've passed this along to the rest of the team.

Thank you kabam zibiit!
  • PrattzzzPrattzzz Posts: 2
    I got a screenshot today while playing biohazard node in uncollected EQ
  • PrattzzzPrattzzz Posts: 2

Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that we've passed this along to the rest of the team.

Any update on this. Can you please let us know? Thanks!
    Any update on this? Were devs able to reproduce the bug? I don't think it's that hard to reproduce the bug, use him in any caltrops or biohazard node and let his armors fall off to get the bleed then try attacking to gain armor once again, just make sure it's not a single stack of bleed.
    Is there any update on this @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • We have a resolution for this issue that we're aiming to have implemented in the next update.
    edited October 2019
    Thank you. Appreciate the quick response.